Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 16 October 2012

Hot Pakistani Actress Veena Malik Has Come Out In Support Of Homosexuals.

Veena Malik Said In A Speach.

 “I personally feel every person has a right to live their life on their own rules and nobody should interfere in their personal life”

“I am openly supporting the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) community and I don`t feel shy about doing it. If American President Barak Obama and Hollywood beauties can stand up for the gay marriage, so why not every country`s citizen should support this cause..?”

Veena Malik Added:

“I am happy that without becoming part of a group and without the support of a man, I am making a place for myself in Bollywood. It’s just the beginning, my producers are showing faith in me. I think it’s a great achievement that a girl is being offered female-centric roles”

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Sponcers

Popular Post

Sponcers

Copyright © Fun Masti And Fashion-Designed and Developed By: Adil Imran Toor