Posted by : Unknown Monday 23 April 2012

 I wasn’t sure what to expect when I arrived at the Kirkenes airport in Norway. My knowledge of the area pretty much consisted of the Northern Lights (which unfortunately I have yet to see), and the 24-hour sun/darkness it experiences in the different seasons. However the history in the Finmark county, and the landscape have blown me away.

There was one point I actually became too overwhelmed to take a photo. I was on the way to Hamingberg, the most northern point of the country, where rocky mountains met the clearest blue ocean I’ve ever seen. Finmark has these amazing mountains and beautiful beaches, even if it is too cold to swim.  All of these landscapes are only enhanced by the surrounding fishing villages with the traditional colourful houses with grass on the roofs.

Finmark is a completely underrated and untouristy destination, one that you have to see for yourself.








Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Sponcers

Popular Post

Sponcers

Copyright © Fun Masti And Fashion-Designed and Developed By: Adil Imran Toor